We are pleased to announce that Cassie Ellis has put her very excited hand up to take on the role of Sustainability Officer. Cassie is very passionate about sustainability and operates a zero-waste household, so we look forward to her providing sustainability guidance to help us make a positive difference in our business and beyond.
Sustainability Officer role duties:
- Collate and present potential eco and sustainability practices and actions to the management team for review and consideration.
- Coordinate the implementation of approved eco and sustainability practices and actions.
- Promote eco and sustainability awareness.
- Be the first port of call for colleagues wishing to have more information / education or take action on issues.
- Identifying and assisting with gaining applicable certifications.
If you have opportunities for improvement or would like more information on eco and sustainability topics, please feel free to discuss them with her.
And of course, a big thanks to Cassie for taking on this role.